Scientific Curriculum Vitae
Studies realized in Brussels University ("ULB")
- Bachelor in physical education
- Professor in physical education
- Bachelor in physical therapy
- Professor in physical therapy
- Scientific collaborator to Brussels University in applied psychology - Effort Laboratory I.S.E.P.K. (Superior Institute of Physical Education and Physical Therapy. Professor: Mrs Van Fraechem-Raway-ISEPK. Subject of collaboration: super learning process with mind technologies)
Research & Scientifical Activities
- “REST”: the Adequate Environment in Sophrology?
S. Krsmanovic, R. Van Fraechem-Raway, G. Schelkens, 1995.
- The Effects of Sensory Isolation on Psychological Parameters and
Resistance to Stress. S. Krsmanovic, R. Van Fraechem-Raway, M. Vlaeminck,
- The Effects of the REST (restricted environmental stimulation technique)
on Learning and Memory on Spatial Level.
S. Krsmanovic, R. Van Fraechem-Raway, D. Walschot, 1997.
- Study of the Influence of REST on the Simple Reaction Time.
S. Krsmanovic, R. Van Fraechem-Raway, A. Rodriguez, 1997.
- Study of the Influence of REST on the Reaction Time of Table Tennis
Players. S. Krsmanovic, R. Van Fraechem-Raway, E. Montreuil. 1997.
- Study of the Influence of REST on muscular Relaxation, (EMG), Well
Being Feeling and Resistance to Stress.
S. Krsmanovic, R. Van Fraechem-Raway, F. Noël, 1998.
- Research concerning different experimental Relaxation Techniques:
MIND PYRAMID as Brainwaves Biofeedback and THETA + as audiovisual variable
frequency Stimulator. S. Krsmanovic 1990
- Study of the Use of Light and Sound Stimulations associated with classical
Verbal Relaxation Techniques on the Mental Preparation of Judoka during
S. Krsmanovic - Beaufort 2001-2002.
- Study of use of light and Sound Stimulations on EEG pattern and on
neo-EEG pattern at the private laboratory of professor Sorel (UCL),
S. Krsmanovic, Pr. Sorel 2004.
- Study of use of Light and Sound Stimulations on sleep at the laboratory
of sleep of university Brugmann hospital (Brussels).
S. Krsmanovic, R. Van Fraechem-Raway, Dr. Hoffman 2005.
- Study of the PSiO glasses efficiency as for the inhibition of melatonin. Lindenhof Clinic (Brussels).
S. Krsmanovic, N. d'Offay 2013.
- International Congress on Research and School Sports.
(Brusselse Vlaamse Universiteit, organized by the European Federation
of Physical Education, August 1996)
TITLE: "Of the Usefulness of R.E.S.T (Restricted Environmental
Stimulation Technique) in Sports: Learning, Preparation and Recuperation
after an Effort".
- Conference debate at I.S.E.P.K.,
(University of Brussels, 1997)
TITLE: "R.E.S.T.: Principle and Indications in Sports".
- Participation to the 3d Symposium on R.E.S.T.,
(NEW YORK, august 1997)
TITLE: "Usefulness of R.E.S.T., in an Endurance Car Race".
- World Congress on Sports Psychology,
(BRUSSELS, Nov. 1997)
TITLE: "Influence of R.E.S.T. on Spatial Memory, Concentration
and Resistance to Stress".
- Group of contact F.N.R.S. / Belgian Association of Sports Psychology.
(UNIVERSITY OF BRUSSELS, December 1999)
TITLE: "Preparation to High Competition by Sensorial Isolation".
- Group of contact F.R.N.S. / Belgian Association of Sports Psychology.
(UNIVERSITY OF BRUSSELS, December 2001)
TITLE: "Sensorial Isolation or sensorial Hyper stimulation. Different
approaches of the Training of high competition Athletes".
- International Congress NOVA ERA
(RIO DE JANEIRO, March 2001)
TITLE: "Sensorial Hyper stimulation, Brain Biofeedback, Sensorial
Isolation: 3 Steps to Autonomy and Mental Control".
- Group of contact F.N.R.S. / Belgian Association of Sports Psychology
(BRUSSELS, march 2006)
TITLE: "Use of light and sound stimulation in Stress Management
during high Competition Period/ analyze of EEG results on experimental
and control Group"
- TENTH INTERNATIONAL CONGRESS ON STRESS
(MONTREUX, Switzerland, MARCH 6 th, 2009)
TITLE: "How does the variable frequency audio-visual stimulation
(VFVAS) work on brain"?
- 82nd conference on light and vision
(Florida, USA, 2014)
TITLE: "Presentation of the PSiO as a tool for relaxation by light stimulation, for chromostimulation and circadian cycles regulator."
The study “Psio efficacy on the inhibition of melatonin” is described.
- Sleep congress, Lille, France, November 2014
Study demonstrating the strong inhibition of melatonin secretion by blue light (470 nm) and the no non fluence by red light(625 nm) generated both by the PSiO glasses.